Flying Tiger is definitely my new favourite shop and is a treasure trove of cheap but cheerful party favours. For a recent sea themed photo shoot I found these little shell shaped excavation kits and they totally made the look – I especially love the print in the sand!
Other cute favour things I spotted for specific themes:
1. Gold medals on ribbons for a Soccer/race Car/Go Karting party.
2. Flower rimmed sunglasses for a Boho/60’s Dance party.
3. Mini tin suitcases for a Travel/Aeroplane party.
4. Packs of playing cards for an Alice in Wonderland/Magic party. (They also had trick cards and a mini magic kit).
5. Oscar statues for a Oscars or Movie Night.
6. Mini ten pin bowling kits, that would also make a great cake topper for a Bowling Party.
7. Pearl in an oyster shell in a tin and a beautiful caged pendant necklace for a Under the Sea/Mermaid party.
8. Tons of arts upplies incluidng cute canvases on tiny easels for an Art Party.
9. Leias and other fun brightly coloured party accessories for a Hawaian/Summer get together.
10. Traditional round shaped lollipops for a Circus/Carnival party.
I can go on and on… so many cool things and great prices too.