3 tablspns ( 45ml ) golden syrup, honey or Agave syrup
1 orange, zest and juice
500g muesli of your choice
1. Grease silicone muffin holder or use disposable muffin cups.
2. Preheat oven to 180oC.
3. Melt the butter with the syrup, remove from heat and stir in the orange zest and juice.
4. Stir the liquid into the muesli, and press into the muffin cups using the back of a tablespoon to create a cup with an indentation in the middle.
5. Bake for 30 -35 minutes, remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from muffin tin or using.
6. Baskets will keep for 2 days in an air tight container.
7. Serve with mascarpone and seasonal fruit.