We actually missed our first day in Tokyo as Liam needed to go to hospital as he developed his nut allergy for the first time! But I thought I would share here the activities that Niki and Andrew still got up to that I’d organised – fortunately though we had time on the last day to still see the Tokyo Tower and Sky Tree!
TOP 10 THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN TOKYO
1. Morning visit to The Imperial Palace
2. Lunch at The Steakhouse Pound Restaurant
3. Afternoon strool ib The Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden
4. Tea at The Cat Café Mocha Lounge
5. A quick stop at The Samurai Museum
6. Dinner and a show at The Robot Show
7. Morning Tour at The Tsukiji Fish Market
8. Walk past The Tokyo Tower
9. Take the lift up The Tokyo Sky Tree Tower
10.Stay at the Shangri La right next to Tokyo Train Station.
The Tokyo Sky Tree Tower
The Tokyo Park Tower
The View from the Shangri La