2019 was the year that I set my health as one of my four big goals for the year (Something I NEED to do). I even broke it down into 12 steps here. And though I didn’t do as well as I would have liked to do; I did achieve 67% of what I set out to do. I am hoping that next year I will keep up the progress I made and do that much better!
RATING MY GOALS
1. I continued with my Pilates classes twice a week but now have only a private session once a week. Definitely need to build in another session. (0.5 points)
2. I kept up with my weekly Tennis lessons. YAY! I know I mentioned adding in skiing and walking. I did neither! So I must think of something else to do for 30 minutes. (0.5)
3. Enjoyed quite a few hair appointments, but do need to go again as my grey hairs keep coming back?!? (1)
4. It’s definitely not an established skin and make up routine but I have found myself wearing both more often. (0.5)
5. Failed at taking my daily vitamins. But I am drinking lots of water! Plus, I went for a head-to-toe health check and everything is great except I need to take daily iron tablets that I am doing and I feel so much better! (*1 bonus point for annual check up)
6. I did not loose “The Weight”. In fact I am so embarrassed to say I put on even more weight. I’m going to have to come back to this point in my 2020 new years resolutions and really work out how I can make this happen in 2020. (0)
7. For Lent 2019; we did it: Pescatarian for 40 days. Really proud. But since then I have been avoiding fish! But I will take Meatless Mondays more seriously and add more greens on my plate at every meal. (1)
8. My fancy wardrobe for Liam’s birthday was 80% there. But I did have a great time putting together my 10 days wardrobe for my Southern African Birthday Trip. (1)
9. I need to still get a proper “Work Week” uniform – I did buy a few items but need to have it more settled, and fit better. (0.5)
10. I did start building a full proof one week travel bag of clothes, accessories, toiletries, etc. I just need to put everything back in the suitcase for our next trip. (0.5)
11. My sleeping patterns are still not settled. During the week I wake up at 6h10 without fail (half a point) but I am struggling to go to bed before 23h00 and most often end up falling asleep on the couch. (0.5)
12. I have a lot of free time, and write lots of lists but possible need to have only ONE dedicated journal for this. (1)
And as promised (what with a complete lack in 2018) a few photos of me from 2019.
So what’s the plan for 2020. Will share soon…